I hope you’ve been enjoying the month of August just as much as I have. Did you know August happens to be National Peach Month? If the past few weeks haven’t been as peachy as you thought they’d be, check out this super easy Sparkling Peach Iced Super Tea recipe. It’s the perfect way to close out the month!
~I received a sample to help facilitate this post. As always, opinions are still 100% my own.~
Before I get to the actual recipe, you’re probably wondering what makes tea a “super” tea. A main ingredient in this recipe is one of Tetley’s vitamin-infused Super Teas, Immunity Peach & Orange Super Tea. It’s packed with 20% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C, which helps to support the immune system. It’s a “super” tea!
And with cooler weather starting to roll through, I know I need all the immune system support I can get. Even better that I can get that extra support in a delicious beverage! Okay, so on to this delicious recipe!
- 1 teabag of Tetley Immunity Peach & Orange Super Tea (with Vitamin C!)
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of ginger ale
- Glass of ice
- Bring cup of water to a boil .
- In a cup, pour the boiled water over 1 Tetley Immunity Peach & Orange Super Tea teabag, and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and allow the tea to cool.
- Once the tea is cool, pour it into the glass of ice.
- Top it off with ginger ale and enjoy!
The recipe was voted as this year’s Super Summer Sipper by fans of Tetley’s Facebook page, and I can see why. I love the taste! It combines the sweetness of peaches with the bubbly fizz of ginger ale, and the extra immunity boost is a great perk.
To help you get started on this super easy and delicious recipe, print this $1.00 off coupon for Tetley Super Teas!