Becoming a new mom can bring on a lot of feelings and emotions. Everything from excitement and happiness, to being scared and unsure. But one thing is for sure, there’s nothing like a mother’s love for her child.
One of the things about being pregnant that’s pretty fun is the baby shower. I mean, who doesn’t want to be showered with lots of cute baby stuff for their little one? But you quickly learn that your baby is going to grow out of those cute clothes, swings and jumpers in no time at all, and soon those gifts just aren’t giving anymore.
So why not ask for a gift that keeps on giving? Or if you’re buying a gift for a new mom, why not think of something that will be useful for months to come? Hmmm, now exactly what type of gift keeps on giving? It’s easy – an Ecocentric Mom subscription box!
With 3 types of boxes to choose from – Pregnancy Box, Mom & Baby Box, or Mom Box – an Ecocentric Mom subscription would be great for a mom-to-be. Each box contains 5-9 sample and full-size products, tailored to mom’s stage in pregnancy or any stage thereafter. Just take a look at some of the past months boxes.
Pregnancy Box (May 2016)
- Evolvh Smart Start Leave-In Conditioner
- Orglamix Eye Shadow in “Beachy Keen”
- Meow Meow Tweet Baby Body Powder
- Blum Naturals Oil Absorbing Tissues
- Happy Family Organics Happy Mama Probiotic Mix-In
- Kutoa Whole Food Bar
- Goddess Garden Baby Natural Sunscreen
- Bonnie Marcus Collection Magnet Sonogram Frame
Mom & Baby Box (July 2016)
- Kosmatology Foaming Hand Soap
- Fresh Wave Works Fresh Pod
- Dandelion Daisy Natural Laundry Detergent
- GLOW for a Cause Body Butter
- Silikids Silimap Placemat or Bib
- Dang Coconut Chips
- FizzWizz Cleaning Tablets and Wipes
Mom Box (June 2016)
- Noos Tree Bamboo Tissue Pack
- Vana Bergamot + Tea Tree Facial Oil
- Radha Beauty Coconut Hair Mask
- Birds and Bees Family Immunity Tea & Muslin Tea Bag
- Wow Butter
- Fire and Flavor Chicken Rub
- Vine Street Stars and Stripes Bag
- Cultivar Organic Rosemary and Lemongrass Body Wash
And you’re not required to commit to a year’s worth of boxes, or even 6 months, but you can start with a 3 month subscription for the new mom. If she loves it, just think of what a grand gesture it would be to extend the subscription for her.
The cost per box each month is $24.95 and right now, when you start a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription of Ecocentric Mom, you get a FREE gift – a ThinkBaby All-in-One Bottle Set ($25 value). Just use promo code BESTBOTTLES at checkout (valid through August 15th).
Parenting is no doubt very tiring and getting a special box just for you is something every mom deserves. I’m a mom myself and would have loved to have gotten an Ecocentric Mom subscription when I was pregnant and in the months following delivery, but I do have one coming my way any day now and can’t wait to see what’s inside! It’s like a small monthly celebration with tools for helping us be the best moms we can be. Because let’s face it – momming ain’t easy.